Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Whoops and Sorry.

Hi there everyone.

Did you just get like 5,000,000,000 new posts from me in your e-mail or blog reader? Yeah, sorry about that. As far as I can tell (due to my limited understanding of technology) there was no clear way to avoid that mess.

story of my life.
The good news... now everything I have written is in one spot! I know you probably don't care, but I am pretty pumped about it because I've been talking about combining all of the blogs for a while now. So now you can peruse any of the tabs on my blog to see different "categories" of stuff such as Our Wedding, Travels, Crafty Pursuits, and most importantly The Pups.

Some stuff falls under more than one category, for example everything I wrote on my wedding blog was also crafty, so it will be on both pages.

"Yeah, but what does this mean to me Mandy?"

Well, nothing really. Just that from now on, when you get a Crafty-Pursuits post it might actually be about my travels, or my dogs. It will still arrive in your inbox or your blog reader.

(this is what you are thinking right now)

So once again, I apologize for the excessive "new" posts that aren't new at all. Hopefully you can remain a loyal reader. Well, let's face it... most of you are family or close friends and don't really have a choice.

Cheers to that.

And just so this post contains some relevant information. I thought you should know that I sold my dining set last weekend for $300 in order to make room for the "oops I did it again" chairs and the "oops, one more time" table I bought recently.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment